Required information according to Article 13 GDPR
1. The controller of your personal data is Rafał Malujda Law and Patent Office („RMLO”) with its registered office in Szczecin (71-441) at Cyfrowa 6. Personal data are processed in order to the rules specified in legal regulations about protection of personal data including regulation of the European Parliament and of the council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and in Polish regulations issued in connection with GDPR, including The Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018. RMLO keeps personal data confidential and protect them against unauthorized access of third parties on terms specified in the above mentioned legal acts.
2. In case of any questions on personal data processing please contact with RMLO via e-mail: email@example.com.
3. The RMLO collects and processes personal data as part of its activities:
- for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the RMLO as data controller: to provide services to customers, direct marketing of RMLO services, including for the purpose of informing about events organised by the RMLO or in which the RMLO participates, and about the RMLO activities (as part of a newsletter), to answer a question in the contact form, as well as for analytical and statistical purposes and to ensure the ICT security of the malujda.pl website (Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR)
- to implement the contracts concluded by the RMLO with customers, including the organisation of courses , to cooperate with suppliers and other entities cooperating with the RMLO (legal basis Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- to recruit persons interested in working or cooperating with the RMLO and to establish cooperation with them (legal basis Articles 6(1)(c), 6(1)(b) and 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
We also process personal data for the fulfilment of the legal obligations of the RMLO (legal basis of Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
4. The processing of your personal data is carried out on a voluntary basis; however, depending on the circumstances, a refusal to provide your data or a request for its deletion may prevent us from, for example, contacting you, providing you with information about events and activities of the RMLO or providing you with a service.
5. You have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing and the right to data portability. Some of these rights may not apply to data processing as part of the provision of legal assistance. If you do not wish the RMLO to process your personal data for marketing purposes, you may object at any time to the processing of your personal data for that purpose.
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of personal data by RMLO to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
7. Data is stored until express an objection, but in contractual relations – for the duration of the contract and after its termination for the period arising from the provisions on archiving and statute of limitations of claims, as well as until the fulfilment of the relevant legitimate interests pursued by the RMLO as controller of your personal data . We will send you the Newsletter and other similar information until the objection is raised.
8. The recipients of your personal data may include, in particular, entities directly or indirectly related to the RMLO, as well as external service providers (e.g. entities providing IT services and other entities processing data on behalf of the RMLO under a personal data processing delegation agreement), accountants, lawyers, administrative authorities, state services and courts.
9. Your personal data is not subject to profiling as one of the forms of automated processing of personal data.
You may, at any time, change the settings for cookies by yourself, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by cookies to your device. You can change the settings by using your web browser settings or by configuring the service. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your browser or to notify you whenever cookies are placed on your device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser).
You can at any time delete cookies using the available functions in the Internet browser that you use.